Versatile Front-end Developer
You must have:
- Strong JS (+assorted frameworks)/CSS skills
- An eye for design and attention to the details of UX
- Built something on the web
- Some familiarity with PHP, MySQL, MongoDB a plus
- A serious appreciation of music and culture
Email email@example.com, specifying this position in the subject. Tell us about yourself (in order of importance):
- What have you built?
- What tools do you like?
- What music websites do you like?
- What you find interesting and challenging?
- How do you discover culture?
- What’s the one thing you’d really want to change about our current product?
Send us links to your presence online, resume (if you have one), github account, etc. No attachments!
Part-time college community manager in NYC
We’re looking for one awesome individual to manage Hype Machine ambassadors on college campuses. You will be coordinating across different states, schools, and time zones, so strong management and organization skills are a must. You’ve got to love motivating people, thinking up new promotions, and keeping tabs on all your happy team members.
Ever run a street team for your favorite band before? Come do it for your favorite music site.
Position starts in mid-August, part-time from our Williamsburg office. (We will also consider remote managers who can write a mean weekly report.)